Linda O'Mahony Leadership Coach
Linda is an experienced, highly energetic and entrepreneurial Leader who has built high performance teams and simultaneously delivered profit improvements through developing and leading strategic and operational change programs within organisations.
Linda works with Senior Management and their teams to identify challenges and find solutions to devise a strategy and organise resources needed to maximise success and create a culture of high performance.
Linda has supported client businesses across Ireland and the UK through change they faced to survive in recession. Linda supports clients through Coaching, Mentoring and Training to embrace change in a way that assists them to create more opportunities, possibilities and positive results for their business and their people.
- Currently in final year of MSC in Leadership & Management Practice at UCD Michael Smurfit Business School. Final year focus is Executive & Business Coaching
- Licensed Practictioner of NLP with Richard Bandler NLP Life Training UK
- Professional Diploma Leadership Development at UCD Michael Smurfit Business School
- Diploma in Organisational Renewal & Transformation at UCD Michael Smurfit Business School
- Certificate In Transactional Analysis within Organisations
- Life & Business Coaching Skills HETAC level 7 with Coaching Development UK
- Codesigned Bespoke Leadership Development programme for Irish Farmers Journal Directors with UCD Michael Smurfit Business School
- Certified Mediator with Mediation Institute Ireland
- Batchelor of Business Studies